Amanda's Boudoir Experience
1. Why did you decide to do a boudoir session?
I knew someone who had done it, so I started following your Instagram. As I saw all the photos of these beautiful women, feeling strong, and looking sexy AF, I started to think it might be something I could do. I have struggled with bulimia for more than a decade (currently in recovery), and really struggle with finding anything to like about my body. I thought maybe doing a boudoir session might help me feel good about myself.
2. How did you feel about being half-naked in front of the camera?
I thought this would be So Hard! I was so nervous when I showed up, but from the second I walked in, the team just immediately put me at ease. It was surprisingly fun. I didn’t feel self conscious, or exposed or uncomfortable. It was amazing!
3. What was your favorite part of the experience? What made it special?
I’ve never been told I was pretty more in my life. I truly felt more beautiful than I ever have. Being shown mid-session some of the photos, and actually liking them - that was really special.
4. How do you feel now that you've completed the session?
I feel like I just want to do another one!
5. What is something you’d share with others when it comes to being half-naked in front of the camera?
I’d say be open and have fun. Enjoy the whole experience, and trust the KKP team because they definitely know what they’re doing.
6. Which was your favorite photo and why?
There is a photo of me sitting on the back of a couch. I have this real, genuine smile on my face. It’s my absolute favorite. I think I look really pretty, but more importantly, I look happy. I can count on one hand the number of photos I have where I’m truly happy.
7. Would you recommend KKP Boudoir?
Yes. A thousand times yes. I’m so glad I did this. I spent so long looking at your photos and thinking how lovely everyone looked. I really believed that I could never be that beautiful. You proved me wrong.
Hair: Ashley Meredith